Patten Companies and its affiliates are committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information that you provide to us.
When you request information from Patten Companies, or any of its partners, we will collect your name, mailing and email address. We do not rent the names of our subscribers to third parties. To measure our online web marketing initiatives we track non identifiable website usage data through Google Analytics.
We place cookies on your device when you visit our sites in order to keep track of your interest in regards to our product.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, to contact you regarding land available in your area.
- To send you e-mail notifications about existing or future sale events.
- To inform you of special offers and incentives, relative to current or future sales events.
- To serve you relevant advertisements regarding our product.
- We may combine the information that we collect from you on the Services with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services and Web sites.
Your Ability to Choose
We offer you the opportunity to choose whether to receive certain communications from us. Additionally, you may choose to opt-out of these offers at any time, either by following the Unsubscribe options contained in each email, reply to SMS with the word “STOP”, or by notifying your Land Consultant directly. You also have the choice to control which ads you see, and may opt out of receiving ads through the Network Advertising Initiative’s website at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Bear in mind, if you delete browser cookies after opting out, or use different browsers, you may need to complete the opt out process again.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited-access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Review and Correction
You may review and update the information that you have provided to us by contacting your Land Consultant. A Land Consultant will contact you regarding your initial inquiry.
Please refer to this Privacy Statement from time to time for any modifications. Please refer to the date below for the month and year of the most recent posting.
Comments and Questions